Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.