For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.