Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.