Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.