For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.