For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.