If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. When you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.