Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.