For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.