If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. When you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.