When you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.