Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.