If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.