Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.