When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.