When you need a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.