If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. If you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.