Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in PA.