If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.