When you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.