Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.