When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.