If you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.