Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.