When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always simple to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.