When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.