When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.