For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.