For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.