When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.