When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.