When you need a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.