If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.