If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.