When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.