For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.