For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.