Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! If you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Although we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.