When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.