When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In some cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.