When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. When you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.