If you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in PA.