Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.