If you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in PA.