If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.