If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.