For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.