Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in PA.