Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.