For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.