For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.