Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.