For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.