If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.