If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.