When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.